The Integral Administrative System SiSAI 2.0 is a powerful ERP (Enterprise Resource Planning) that has emerged to meet the administrative needs of companies in general; since it can be configured to use it as it suits the company, adapting to the needs of it.
Its objective is to facilitate and expedite the administrative control of small and medium enterprises in general, with informative reports that are generated in moments.
It works as the back end of the Cozumel 2.0 and Hathor 3.0 systems, so a SiSAI 2.0 license is included along with the licenses of these systems.
It is possible to acquire independent modules of SiSAI 2.0 so you can have only the modules that you really need.
Cycles of purchase, sale and inventories
It allows to convert a quote for sale, remission and / or invoice and vice versa, in the same way it is feasible the conversion of an order in purchase and vice versa, electronic invoicing.
Control of banks (treasury)
It allows to have programmed movements, efficiently manages the cash flow accounts, debtors, creditors and all types of debit and credit accounts, both short and long term.
Centrally manages all the company’s emails, with a powerful anti-spam filter of pessimistic logic (All emails initially require authorization and as they are approved, review the approved accounts to pre-approve future emails) and Content parsing (analyzes the content of previously approved and rejected emails, making those emails that have the best chance of being approved appear over emails that have a lower possibility of approval).
Centralization also allows that if a user makes the markup of spam, these rules apply to all mails throughout the company.
Point of sale
The point of sale of SiSAI 2.0 allows us to easily make sales to the public with an interface that requires a minimum of training.
Currently, the company’s relations with its environment have become relevant, which is why SiSAI 2.0 has a powerful CRM (Contact Relationship Management) built-in that tracks all the company’s negotiation threads.
The open framework of SiSAI 2.0 allows adding new functionalities by customizing new dll modules.
- SQL database
- Work in local network
- Roof clearance (all the necessary equipment in a local network).
- Remote technical support
- Directory: Stores all relevant contacts for the company; including suppliers, customers and other contacts.
- Sales module: Handles Quotes, Orders, Referrals, Invoices, Returns, Accounts receivable. Customer Classification and Order Assortment Control (Back Orders)
- Quotations module. Control of unconfirmed samples of interest, which allow to appreciate the value of a possible order.
- Orders. They are merchandise requests.
- References. Delivery of merchandise that generates a discount in warehouse and documents receivable.
- Returns It is a refund that generates an inverse document to accounts payable called “credit note” and affects inventory in warehouses.
- Classification of Clients It is possible to classify the contacts in different groups according to the needs of the company, for example: wholesale clients .
- Clients According to the use of the system, customers are stored in this catalog, this in order to facilitate the capture of this data in future movements (Orders, quotes, invoices, etc.); Customers can register with General, Additional data (Special price list, preferred sales agent, financial information), Fiscal data, Shipping and / or Special Prices for this.
- Modify Remarks It is possible to modify observations made in Quotation documents, Orders, References, Invoices, Sales Returns, Purchase Orders, Purchase, Purchase Returns, Inputs, Outputs and Transfers.
- Accounts Receivable Any charge for a sale is automatically stored in accounts receivable.
- Payments Capture Allows you to keep track of the payments and / or credits that are recorded for Orders, Remittances and / or Invoices.
- Generation of credit documents Allows the sale on credit and calculates interest both normal and default.
- Calculation of interests The system calculates internally (without user interaction with it) the various interests handled (moratoriums, taxes, etc., those established in the system configuration).
- Record of credit history by client Carry with a credit history of each client.
- Credit Authorization It presents a list of possible sales (orders, quotes, etc.) where a credit authorization follow-up can be carried out and the reasons for the authorization, suspension or cancellation of the same can be registered.
- Electronic invoice It is possible to make electronic invoices without using another system, which significantly improves the user experience by not having to use different systems (one for registration) and another to prepare invoices; The stamps are acquired through Diverza one of the most serious and reliable electronic stamp companies.
- Purchasing module: Handles purchase orders, Purchases, Returns, Classification of suppliers, Control of assortment of purchase orders (Back Orders).
- Purchase Order Selecting a supplier can add items and generate a purchase order consisting of a list of inputs with their respective quantities, units of measure and costs. It is possible to start with a purchase order and continue with the games on another occasion with the push of a button.
- Accounts Payable Shows accounts payable generated with purchases when using the system.
- Classification of suppliers It allows to organize the suppliers of the company by means of their classification.
- Suppliers List of suppliers of the company.
- Control of Back orders: It is possible to take control of missing merchandise by filling in orders and purchase orders.
- Inventories: Controls Entries, Exits, Transfers, Control of boarding guides and allows Online consult stocks and movements.
- Products with photography It makes it possible to visualize the real product.
- Ability to work with bar codes Facilitates the handling of the product.
- Multi stores: Allows you to use as many warehouses as you need to control your merchandise.
- Consultation of Stocks: It makes it possible to consult current stocks of the products, thus knowing in which warehouses they are.
- Detailed Inventory Inquiry: In detail, the system can show the movement of the merchandise that has affected its current existence or not.
- Physical Inventory Square: Allows you to balance the inventory by correcting or clarifying the current stock of the products.
- Spreadsheets. It is possible to export data to spreadsheets, as well as to import data from spreadsheets, which facilitates the uploading of data to the system.
- Banks: Capture of movements and programmed movements, handling of multiple accounts, allows to make adjustments to square on specific dates.
- Corporate e-mail All sending and receiving of e-mail is centralized, efficiently fights spam (SPAM) and associates e-mail communications with administrative processes.
- Point of sale: Control from a small business with a single box, to a large multi-branch office consortium. Printing counter sales tickets. Open the money drawer. Empowered to handle by means of bar code.
- Cash desk: Unlimited cash desk while they are in the same local network.
- Unlimited cash cuts: The person in charge of the shift can be responsible for the events that occurred only during their stay (from the last cut to the current one); and it is possible to make as many cuts as necessary without affecting the day cut.
- Maintenance of contacts and monitoring of activities. Allows control of the follow-up of activities and contacts.
- Web Services: It makes possible the connection of the system with another SiSAI and even with other systems for the obtaining of information through Internet services, ideal to integrate the information of multiple companies.
- Possibility of connecting the system with another system. Corporate integration through XML.
- The web services of SiSAI 2.0 allows the connection of the system with another program for obtaining and exchanging data through internet services.
- SiSAI WEB: Remote consultation of information through the internet, with high security access to it.
- Multi-currency: Allows you to handle as many coins as required.
- Multi user
- Multiple levels of security (the administrator has control).
- All movements are registered with the user who made them.
- It is possible to have as many users as necessary, they are unlimited.
- It is possible to create user roles and delimit the access to appropriate parts of the system for each type of user.
- Access to the system through user and password – Control and security.
- It controls the access to the system as well as its use, for which it provides greater security.
- Foliadores Maintenance: Allows you to consult, edit or delete the current status of the folios identifiers of the records made in the system (such as the folio of users, of states, etc.)
- Synchronization through internet: It is feasible to have remote reservation points, in different cities or countries and it facilitates the monitoring of information from different populations.
- Report editor: Allows the edition, preparation and design of report formats that show desired information, according to the needs of the company.
- Ticket printing
- Printing of reports: The system has a built-in reporter that allows you to modify the formats of the information shown in a ticket or report, either for printing or later sending a pdf file.
- Transmission of data by tcp / ip (internet) with the matrix. Immediate exchange of information between the branches and the matrix.
- Interface with hotel system “Cozumel 2.0”
- Interface with restaurant system “Hathor 3.0”
- Work in local network
- Historical of Exchange Rates: Shows what type of change has been registered in the system during its use until the moment of the query.
- Movement history.
- File Manager: With file manager you can create or clean the tables of the database, it is a tool for the technician.
|License||Recommended for||Main features|
|Corporations, small and medium businesses
with high information needs, companies that require special processes, supermarkets with several branches, furniture stores, furniture manufacturers, retailers, importing companies.
|Companies with sales on credit.||
Standard + Banks + Tracking
|Computer distributors, companies with needs for permanent contact with their customers.||
Standard + Tracking
|Micro, small and medium enterprises with sales through processes of direct contact with the client.||
Standard + Banks
|Micro, small and medium enterprises||
|Grocery stores, toy stores, pharmacies, tlapalerías, clothing stores||
Billing and inventory
|Small businesses or individuals of business activities that require issuing invoices and keep track of inventories.||
|Small companies or individuals of business activities that require issuing invoices.||
|Companies with another control system that want independent control of inventories.||